1. What inspired you to get involved in music?
Early on an old set of drums a neighbour had that he used to play [and I] saved up $50.00 to purchase. I started playing in bands at young age, always enjoyed the universal nature and vibe of music that permeates through our world.
2. How does your love of the outdoors influence your music?
I’ve always felt the merging of being in nature, moving on a bike, and the emotional feel of music is a very deep emotional attachment for your mind and body. see below also:
3. How does your audience respond to your music?
Hopefully in a deep emotional level as is meant for video accompaniment.
4. Has the pandemic impacted your music?
Not on a performance level, as [it] is [a] solo project [the pandemic] didn’t interrupt recording etc.
5. Do you have any plans for new music or performances in the future?
Expanding the repertoire of MTB Studios new soundtracks, wavesynth tracks, set demos, video clips and full length videos, maybe [a] livestream.
Keep up to date with Rick: